Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Saturday after Thanksgiving

Isn't it interesting how your perspective changes with time? Carol, her mother Helen, and I are sitting in a motel room in St. George watching the BYU-UTAH game (and watching Jared sleep), and I've been really touched by the posts so far on this little blog. I've been sorry for a long time that our family has been so far away, not only in terms of distance but also in terms of closeness. I appreciate the kind comments and love that has been expressed, and I want you all to know that I love each of you very much. Please keep posting... and you who have been invited and haven't posted yet, please do. You can put pictures, videos, and all kinds of things on here, so please do! We can share each other's lives a little bit with some effort, and I'd love to see it happen.
All my love,
Bill

0 comments: