Saturday, November 17, 2007

All alone... temporarily

I'm sitting here on Saturday morning wondering what Carol and Heather are doing. They are on their way to Everett, Washington where Heather is going to live and work for a few months. She has a job offer there and thinks she can save some money so she can go back to college. She'll be staying with some of her birth family. She met them a few months ago and the relationship is really good. She wanted Carol to go to introduce her mother to her birth family. I think it's really neat that she knows that Carol and I are her mom and dad. I'm glad for Heather, but I miss her already. Sigh....

1 comments:

Big Sis said...

Beautiful is all I can say. A flood of memories even ones I can remember. I get a few new ones every day. Loneliness is a bleak way of life. I try to avoid it as best I can. But alone is what I am except for my feline friends; Sigmund and Sissy!
They provide the joy. Alas big brother, thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I LOVE YOU!!!