Monday, August 10, 2009

"First Official Pic..."


OK, I confess, I filched this picture off Sister Frodsham's weekly email, but I thought it was cool that she called it "...the first official pic of me and Burton..." They were both surprised to be put back together again, but Dad's humble opinion (ok, I don't have HUMBLE opinions, what can I say) is that they work really well together, their personalities are similar, and they can relate to and work with anyone. The Lord knows what He's doing when He inspires the Mission President with companionships, and these two (AKA The Dynamic Duo) will set Jamaica on its ear. Wait and see if they don't!



And this is the revised district. Well, maybe "revised" is a little harsh. It's the current makeup of the district. That sound better?

0 comments: