Saturday, February 23, 2008

Swan Valley!

If I remember correctly... They have a Burton Family Reunion in Idaho in about June- ish?? Last year it was at Lagoon; Which was odd... But usually it's in Swan Valley. I think that we all need to get there this year! Mainly because we all haven't seen each other in a good 10 or more years! But also because of the simple fact that Dad and Jared are the only ones still with the last name Burton! I guess our Burton men are just good at producing women ;) So lets all save our money and make this happen! Hope everyone has a great day! :)

1 comments:

Jolene Marie said...

Hi Heather,

DO you have more informaton about the family reunion? We live near Tacoma/Seattle so I am guessing it would be a 6+ hour drive to Idaho. Sounds interesting and exciting! Please let me know. Thank you! =]
Jolene